the Rift

[PRIVATE] dark necessities are part of my design

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
you can't take the sky from me
If she had known about what he thought--the desire to have a coat like hers, the stars glittering lightly against her navy and gold body--she would have laughed. Little did he know about the tortures she endured because of such, a thing she couldn't control. If she had a choice, she wouldn't want the flashy, unique coloration or the softly twinkling markings. She was stolen and sold into slavery because of it; that, despite all the world had taken away from her, was never something she could forget. The only thing it had accomplished was to make her scared, afraid of all with horns like the unicorns that slipped her into their chains. It was a mark she would forever carry with her, unsure if the fear would ever leave her heart.

So, for the time spent between then and where she was at that moment, she sought only the plain or winged company; she wasn't quite ready to face her nightmares.
She supposed such was shown quite clearly with her abandonment of retrieving her memories.

She hadn't quite expected the unwelcoming the stallion had given her. She watched his pinned ears and his effort to get up; had she made him feel like he needed to stand, to protect himself from her? That was also a thought she would have brushed away with a laugh, for surely she could not even harm a fly. She was built delicately and though used to toiling under a brutal sun for hours without rest, she knew nothing of fighting. Yet the rather displeased man did not deter her from staying near, gazing upon him with a certain curiosity in her golden eyes. She surely was biased, as though if a unicorn had dared to regard her as such she would have turned and taken flight--but being only another with wings, she didn't fear any physically rebuttal from him.

She merely left a wry smile on her lips at his attitude, standing back and cocking one hoof while she rested there. "My, you know how to draw one in for company." Her voice was teasing, light. She found herself to be in good spirits, and she definitely wasn't going to let the feeling go easily. Her gold-tipped ears were kept forward whereas his sat flatly against his skull. "I came to explore these lands; is one not allowed to stop for a hello with a stranger?" It was clear that he was in a foul mood, but she knew it couldn't have anything to do with her. They had just met, after all, and she had but spoken her name.

She tentatively took some steps forward to reach her neck out, muzzle extended to him in greeting. She held her breath, wondering if he would accept the gesture.
LINEART CREDIT

serenity is actually tamme's original design/character and i ended up adopting her! but yes she's based on firefly and after i watched it myself i ended up falling in love with it too c:
@nero

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
dark necessities are part of my design - by Nero - 01-01-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: dark necessities are part of my design - by Serenity - 01-05-2017, 02:08 PM