the Rift

[OPEN] A New Haunt

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
i was pure as a river
It was safe to say that Fantôme was more than happy to be going northwards for a change, the desert had never suited him, but he had endured it all the same for the sake of his twisted friend. Ghost, on the other hand, wasn't so much bothered by where she lived anymore. There once had been a time when she craved belonging after being left to the wilds for so long as a girl, but the Cadaverous had tasted the bitterness of attachment, it was fickle and fleeting. Not that she could choose, her elusive heart would cling to things without her minds consent, but Ghost had mastery over her emotions making her look drab and eerie most of the time. Not everyones idea of a barrel of laughs that was for sure. Though if one lingered around her long enough they would probably pick up her subtle changes in mood. 

As she picked her way into the Basin, bracing herself against the cold, she noted odd objects here and there so she might find her way in and out with ease. It had been so long since she had travelled into the mountains that she had almost forgotten how much she loved the clean air and the arresting scenery. 

She came to a halt, looking for her intriguing guide whilst curiously gazing at the view of the Aurora Basin now and then, wondering what kind of characters lived here, in the hand of the mountain. What were their goals? Their hobbies? Who did they hate? She didn't much care for who they loved... Though if it inspired revenge she would lend a listening ear. Whilst Ghost thought about the things she might like to know, Fantôme carefully began to skulk around, seeking the different smells and potential prey he might like to fill his belly with. 

@Hotaru & Open :3
but now I think I'm possessed
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
A New Haunt - by Ghost - 01-01-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: A New Haunt - by Lena - 01-07-2017, 04:39 PM