the Rift

[OPEN] blood and bone [bone collecting]

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

The next batch of bones is swiftly discovered, and the wolf-girl quickly sniffs frantically around the patch of dirt until she finds the epicentre of the smell. When she does, she begins to dig until the bleached white bones are poking through the surface, which she leaves to her followers whilst she moves on to the next lot.

The bird girl wonders why the bones were buried, and Oizys shrugs her canine shoulders. "They seem old....I would say they were not purposefully buried, but have simply been covered by the dirt of time." Her jaws clack as she speaks, a quite unnerving sound. She does not think they were buried on purpose, but that the corpse simply fell here, its flesh devoured, then its bones caught beneath the shifting dusts of the forest.

They continue in the same thread for some time until their pile is quite formidable. By now, Oizys has almost forgotten what it is like to be a horse - she is all about the wolf. Finally she shakes herself and looks to her companions. "We should transport these back now." Nodding her thanks to the duo for their help, she scoops up as many bones as she can and carries them to Kisamoa's designated area, before returning for another batch.

NO WEALTH, NO LAND, NO SILVER, NO GOLD
NOTHING SATISFIES ME BUT YOUR SOUL

image credits

@Beloved @Verro figured we should wrap this up as I think our time is coming to an end :D

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
blood and bone [bone collecting] - by Oizys - 01-01-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: blood and bone [bone collecting] - by Beloved - 01-05-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: blood and bone [bone collecting] - by Verro - 01-08-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: blood and bone [bone collecting] - by Oizys - 01-14-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: blood and bone [bone collecting] - by Beloved - 01-17-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: blood and bone [bone collecting] - by Verro - 01-21-2017, 06:42 PM
RE: blood and bone [bone collecting] - by Oizys - 01-22-2017, 07:51 AM