the Rift

[PRIVATE] Beyond the Sea

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia

The waves crash in the distance, a rhythmic chaos. The water, it could be so gentle, yet so violent. Death at the oceans finger tips, yet in death it is a loving caress. Those who where lost to the ocean, joined her for all eternity. I tended to avoid her grips, after barely escaping once. She had wanted me then, who was to say she didn't want me now?

So, I listened to her from a cliff, swathed in swirling mists. The salty smell of the sea calming in the late night. You would think it would be pitch black, but the lady moon shone down still, her silver surreal light filtering through the fog to give off an eerie glow. If you looked up, you could see her face between broken clouds of the fog. Slowly, I backed away from the Edge, making my way back the way I had come. It was slow going, trying to avoid any holes, or rocks that appeared suddenly from the mists and the darkness. But it was a rustling that took my attention. My head turned in the direction that I thought it had come from, and my feet stilled. One leg stayed up, slowly lowering to the ground as quietly as it could be done. A moving song, suddenly stoic staring in the misty darkness waiting for whatever was in their swirling depths to emerge.

I was expecting something vicious honestly, As one could never be too careful even in herdlands. But I was not expecting the Gold stag to emerge. My ears flipped toward him, and a soft breath escaped my lips in the form of a sigh of relief. But my guard was not let down. A shiver ran through my body as I thought of that horrible stallion who had taunted me from the shadows, and whom I had yet to find, yet I knew he was still somewhere. Was this him? No. I knew him in passing, from my childhood, and other moments. What was he doing here? Did he now live here? Or was he sneaking in... But I was unsure of what to say, so I remained quiet instead, blue eyes studying him carefully, ready to bolt should it be necessary.
"Talk."
@Thranduil

Sorry this is crap. Nessie sucks.

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
Beyond the Sea - by Thranduil - 01-01-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: Beyond the Sea - by Glacia - 01-19-2017, 03:07 PM