[OPEN] we're stripped down to our skeletons again [bone collecting/cleaning]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
"What in the motherfucking fuck was that?!"

I know putting a question mark and exclamation mark together isn't grammatically correct, or kosher, or whatever the dick, but if you just saw some girlie-man suddenly turn into you, you'd probably be a little lax on the writing etiquette too. And don't ask me how I got here. The Veins are on my way home, and I do what I want.

And, just in case I wasn't clear enough

"WHAT THE FUCK."

Listen. Normally I'm pretty chill. My home was invaded, by Ma and sister fucked off to go be heroes in the Edge, my Da turned out to be a fucking traitor, I gave it up on one drunken night with a piece of man-meat I haven't even seen in fucking seasons and got strapped with a kid, but that was all cool. I could handle that. But this?

Nah.

A god who looks like a whale vomited, telling me I need to earn my girl-scout badge by clearing up some trash?

Sure. Why not.

But some motherfucker casually becoming me??? Hells nah. 

At my heels, Princess whined, as if half expecting me to implode on the spot. And let me tell you, I was pretty fucking close. My baby blues glared at ... well, me. All sorts of things exploded in my mind, and yet I couldn't make my mouth say a damned one of them. I shot an annoyed glance towards Erebos as if trying to decide if he was in on this or not. 

"So??????????" I manage finally, thrusting out a hip and tossing my head back slightly. 

Fuck sake, is that what I look like from the side? I scan his my body, approving of my voluptuous curves, and grimacing at others. 

Shit, I think. I need to tone it back on the seaweed apparently.

Couldn't resist ;)

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: we're stripped down to our skeletons again [bone collecting/cleaning] - by Shida - 01-02-2017, 12:44 PM