the Rift

[OPEN] Farewell no.2

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
G L A S G O W

Glasgow was trying to be different – to act like a different person than the previous shelled version of her was. She didn’t want to sit back and wait in the shadows, to watch the world spin on without her, completely unphased if she was a part of it or not. So she was thankful when he remarked on her name, speaking of travels. Pale ears perked to him curiously as a smile placed itself more comfortably along her lips – infectious from his own. “Thank you.” She replied quietly, returning to her quiet ways, if for only a moment.

The conversation drifted, however, as she mentioned word of her traveling toward the Basin. “Helovia is tricky, and confusing. I’ve been here for quite a while now, and I still get turned around.” A small laugh escaped her lips, a foreign but pleasant feeling as she did so. And when he winked in return, her smile grew broader, pressing against the raised scars lining up her lips. Then, as he spoke of being a disciple in the Basin, her eyes grew wider as excitement bloomed in her chest. “Oh, that would be wonderful!” She remarked. “I was a Glazier in the Edge for many seasons. I created the Greenhouse for the Basin – and I enjoyed my time there. I felt it only fitting that I went there when the Edge wasn’t…” She paused, her head swiveling away from him as he began to walk. She wanted to say “when the Edge wasn’t comfortable” but that simply wouldn’t do. “What I was looking for anymore.” She finally decided, moving her blood stained legs to catch up.

No, it’s not urgent. I’d just like to get there at some point.” A small laugh escaped as she turned her head toward Cassius, her glassy gaze wondering what he might have in mind. “Am I interrupting any plans of yours?” She suddenly questioned, ears wavering in uncertainty.

"Talk."

what a strange illusion it is,
to suppose that beauty is goodness

image credits

@Cassius <3 sorry its short :|||

Messages In This Thread
Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 01-02-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 01-20-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 01-26-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-01-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-12-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-12-2017, 10:26 PM