the Rift

[OPEN] Ghosts that will not stay dead

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
Toulouse
tinker tailor soldier sailor rich man poor man beggar man thief.

The serpent gave but a flicker of a smile as the pale mare slinked away, bleating cusses and spineless remarks. Did he stand here in victory? The gelding could only assume so. Craning his bruised neck up high and cheering a primal kind of snort, Toulouse stepped forth amonth the mud. It was only now that the imminent threat upon his flesh and bone had whithered that he became overwhelmingly conscious of his appearance - mud caked his curls and plastered them to his neck, his tail but a tendril of clumps dragging behind his sodden hocks.

Worn out plasma, his face full of diaphonous wine-like stains the creature strode forwards upon his limping legs. It was quite a grizzly sight, one full of what some may call ugliness and some might call dismay. To this blood born T'detan, this was nothing more than a ludic picture of politics. There wasn't much more to it than that and everyone knew politics was foul.
The hecklers who had shouted out their own standings and opinions still remained for the most part; at least that poor little colt had been removed from the scene.

As he trudged forwards into the group Toulouse eyed each one of them carefully before his gaze finally rested on the healer, the only one who remained. Voicelessly and without much more than a toss of his nose the gelding asked for Tilney's help. surely there were some cracks in his bones at least and multiple wounds that would surely fester without a doctor's intervention. The query dropped from the mouth of the emissary had caused the fighter to turn his cranium in that quizzing brute's direction, keen gaze finding his with some trouble. The blood loss and the pain was making it hard to focus, all the while hoping none of the onlookers would try a strike of their own.

Toulouse squinted at the words that had filled his ears, wondering why the Emissary even cared.
"I was not" The snake began cooly, a small and polite smile pinned upon his mouth. "I was not given any orders ever and nor were any of the sleuths if I recall correctly. We were left to our own initiative and collectively accomplished more tasks in one season than our superiors had done in a whole year, maybe two dare I say. A good strategy on their part - do nothing and your minions will do it all for you" the gelding spoke with flat tone, a grumble in his throat and a great exhale upon his conclusion. Now he could only prepare for the tirade of abuse that he assumed was sure to come from Maujas mouth any second.

x

@Mauja
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
Ghosts that will not stay dead - by Lyanna - 01-02-2017, 01:01 PM