the Rift

[OPEN] Ghosts that will not stay dead

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN & TIN
Didn't you know that Poision is always Pretty?

The bloody mare stood with hooves still. Mud caked on all four legs, and her mane tangled with mud and blood. Teal eyes burned with silver flecks; she was pissed. It was the type of angry that was quiet, explosive, and deadly. This so called man thinks he can waltz into Edge, and do what the fuck he wants. He is lying, slithering, a piece of shit, but luckily superiors have taken note to this snake. Iona was here speaking to the golden man, Mauja, and the snake. Her words filled with venom and poison as she spat them upon the gelding. A smirk fell upon Raeden's face watching the man about to get his ass chewed out. She did not feel the need to add any word to the man right now; she will take her conflict up with Iona. She was not a two-year-old like the so-called man over there. Her head hung low exhausted and looked for one of the Doctors. She felt weak, and her breath was shallow and short. "Where is my son... how much of this did he see!? That bastard tried to kill me!! INFRONT OF MY SON! " Winded words snapped in the air with pained breaths. Her health was not the concern; Gawen was her only worry.

Like a saint from the heavens Lyanna came to the mare. Her sweat drenched gaze looked up towards her. Pain filled her whole body, and she cringed with each breath. The moon doctor did not see all there, but Raeden was not going to question the woman. The painted mare gave Raeden a warmer smile, and a meek smile dragged across the honey face. "Lyanna, please help me. I do not think I-" a pained staggered breath caused the mare to grunt. "I can heal this with my magic. I would greatly appreciate your help. I think there is a broken rib on my right side. It-" She grumbled again. Muscles ached, and the wound on her shoulder made it difficult to stand on her right leg. Tin ran over trying to find Gawen in all the chaos. Small hooves squeezed between the large horses standing in a group. Iona not happy.... he told raeden quickly before squeezing away.

Disappointment seeded deep within her skull. How could she fuck up so bad? It was all her fault "I fucked up... I... That position was my life, my love, my passion. I would give my beating heart for Edge and the one's who live here. It all has been taken away Lyanna. I failed... I failed my herd and my son. " She shook her skull with soft words only meant for Lyanna to hear. If another was standing close enough, they could have heard, the sadness and disappointment in her voice. Teal eyes wanted to swell with tears, but no she was stronger than that. She gave everything in that challenge, but it was not enough.

Her eyes wondered to the King. Tin happily trotted past the sweet elephant companion. He Brightened his green gaze reaching out to nudge the gray creature with his small nose. Silver burned and would have split the new specters throat if they could, but would she be any better than him? Quietly she listened to Tembovu speaking. He was doing his job and trying to soothe the situation, but barbs were growing thicker and thicker around Raeden's heart. A bad taste remained in her mouth, and she would never be lead by that so called " man." He does not know the first thing about being a Specter.

OOC::

table code by tamme

@Gawen @Lyanna @Iona @Mauja @Toulouse @Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
Ghosts that will not stay dead - by Lyanna - 01-02-2017, 01:01 PM
RE: Ghosts that will not stay dead - by Toulouse - 01-03-2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Ghosts that will not stay dead - by Iona - 01-03-2017, 12:19 PM
RE: Ghosts that will not stay dead - by Lyanna - 01-03-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Ghosts that will not stay dead - by Tembovu - 01-03-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Ghosts that will not stay dead - by Raeden - 01-04-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: Ghosts that will not stay dead - by Toulouse - 01-18-2017, 07:03 AM