the Rift

[OPEN] Ghosts that will not stay dead

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
Toulouse
tinker tailor soldier sailor rich man poor man beggar man thief.

The hisses that errupted from the mouth of the superior specter only worsened his headache. Iona was a woman he had never seen much of, though he was certain when she was to emerge that it was because someone was to get an earful. Hissing but without venom, striking with no fangs.
"Do you simply bark Iona or do you ever bite?" Toulouse growled in response, however he soon realised that the woman was, in a way, correct. There had been an order to find information on Arah and Kianzo... and Toulouse had found more than information.
"Are you forgetting my role in Arahs return on purpose? It was my work that lead to her rescue. I should not need to report to you on Arahs return, her presence, her health and the fact she still breathes the fog of our herdland should be enough." The gelding's voice was steady yet sharp as a blade, eyes piercing and cold. The barking continued and the sneak could only turn his back to her, wishing there was a way to drown the noise away. "If my failiure would please you Iona then today is not your day. This bickering is useless. Twist my actions and words to your will, however it will remain that it was I who saved Arah", It was with these words that Toulouse strode away , soon under the oceanic gaze of the king.

The booming words that were thrown his way were just enough to rattle answers from the beaten brute, His own minty gaze cast upwards at the elephantine king.
"Make an enemy?" Toulouse uttered, his brow furled "My King, I have no enemies. If she refuses to work with me that is solely her problem. I wont let bickering interfere with work that must be done and I intend to do much with my fellow sleuths. We are a team, one that should be put to good use."

The next question again caused his brows to raise, a hoof stepping forward in confusion. The assumptions; they were terriffic. Was it not allowed to strike a little fear into your opponent? Against the rules?
Herd life would surely kill him.
"Again my king your assumptions mislead you. I meant only to frighten my opponent! Is that not allowed? If not I am scincerely sorry my king, Raeden, everyone. I am sorry for nudging her towards the cliff. Next time my battleground will be somewhere less... edgy"

Toulouse had had quite enough of the stares and glares, the remarks and accusations. The outpost on the hill called to him. Saying his goodday to the king the man trudged away, weaving through the forest.

x

sorry it took me so long <3
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
Ghosts that will not stay dead - by Lyanna - 01-02-2017, 01:01 PM