the Rift

[OPEN] i never said i'd stay to the end [LEAVING]

Farah Posts: 13
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17hh :: Yearling (Ages in Orangemoon)
Emily

So many times in my short six months, others have come and gone. Momma had been steady in my life, well for most of it. That is, until the wolf took her away in a bath of blood. Dad has been in and out. I can't remember if he was there for my birth, but he and another mare were there for Momma's exit. The moonlight only makes be stand out more, the slight glow and sparkle of some sort of magic I can't control making my darker coat shine just a bit more.

With chocolate eyes I watch as the former Sultana leaves us. I say us, as the herd is home and family. Well, I like to think of them that way at least. The Throat is all i've ever known. All I care to know for now at least. Why, would someone who was supposed to lead us just.. Well abandon us like this? I spy another, flanked by something similar to the wolf that killed Momma... Because of this I don't go forward to speak to her.

Instead we both just watch, as yet another makes an exit. Maybe one day, i'll make an exit too. But for today, this is home.

"Talking"

Farah

Messages In This Thread
RE: i never said i'd stay to the end [LEAVING] - by Farah - 02-06-2017, 08:08 PM