the Rift

[OPEN] Can only make it grow [Clearing]

Iona Posts: 100
World's Edge Specter atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 11 (birdsong) HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Iver :: Osprey :: None Kiki
I BOW MY HEAD TO THE SETTING SUN

The painted mare wasn’t pleased with their current predicament, but at least the company was good. She didn’t even know why they had to go pick up bones in the first place, but the prospect of just being busy had been encouragement enough.  She hadn’t really given much thought of how to see the task through. Part of her regretted that - not having the foresight to plan.  The other part didn’t have a single fuck to give. 

So instead - she drank. She took the offered flask from Tarik with a thankful nod and appreciated the welcome burn of the liquid as it burned all the way to her stomach.  It wasn’t something she was at all accustomed to, but she could certainly get used to the comforting burn of the alcohol.  She nodded appreciatively to Tarik when she returned the flask to him. “Not bad,” she offered, with a wink.  

But again, her eye was drawn back to the troublesome pile of bones and filth that lingered on the shore. As much as Iona loathed magic, she could appreciate that having something to create a net would be much appreciated in this particular instance.  At this point, just drinking until she couldn’t feel her own bones seemed much more enticing than carting this bunch around like a mule.  “I’m all for floating them as far as we can. Maybe we can drag them the rest of the way if we find a few big palms we can put all this sh---, uh, stuff on.”  She catches herself, but is unapologetic.  Her self-censorship is the best she can do in the way of manners.

I O N A
image credit

@Syrena 
@Tarik

Please tag IONA in all posts.
Force and magic permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
image credit 

Messages In This Thread
Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-02-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Tarik - 01-02-2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Iona - 01-05-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-06-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Tarik - 01-17-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-21-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Iona - 01-21-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Tarik - 01-21-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-21-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Iona - 01-21-2017, 09:59 PM