[OPEN] We got this [CLEARING]

Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu

SPARKS WILL FLY, THEY IGNITE OUR BONES
WHEN THEY STRIKE, WE LIGHT UP THE
WORLD

Theo's presence is there again, drifting across his mind like the steady pulse of the ocean against the shore. Iskra's gaze hadn't left his... his brother's yet, but his expression changes, it warms and it promises as Iskra thinks, "It won't." He forgets Theo cannot hear him, but maybe he doesn't need to.

As Arakh confirms them all as brothers, Iskra's attention jerks towards him, seeming to take in the other colt for the first time. It's not quite the same slap in the face as Theo's blood tie is, if only because their friendship is not as tight, but it's still a pinch of revelation. His family just grew, and he wonders how many more are still out there. Perhaps he ought to make it a habit of introducing himself as Iskra, son of Gaucho the Wildfire, just to see who else is out there.

At the grullo's question Iskra can only firmly shake his head no. "I've heard a lot of stories though," he attempts to explain, as if those empty words could somehow conjure the embodiment of his father for him. It's the one thing Ampere has always given him, and perhaps why her pain dragged on so much longer. "An my brother," Iskra pauses, clearly unnerved as he's not used to that word meaning anyone else. He hesitates, before stammering out, "My brother Z, Z-Zekle, he made the golem of 'im that walks around. Him and this girl and the Sun God himself!"

In this Saoirse has since departed, and Iskra's head turns as he hears the clatter of debris as the other foal gathers. Part of Iskra feels bad and wants to go join him, to get back on mission, but another part of him is firmly rooted to place. He'll make sure to find the colt in the sands again soon, he seems like he could use some cheering up.
I S K R A

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
We got this [CLEARING] - by Mathèo - 01-02-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: We got this [CLEARING] - by Iskra - 01-02-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: We got this [CLEARING] - by Arakh - 01-02-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: We got this [CLEARING] - by Mathèo - 01-02-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: We got this [CLEARING] - by Saoirse - 01-04-2017, 05:14 AM
RE: We got this [CLEARING] - by Iskra - 01-07-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: We got this [CLEARING] - by Arakh - 01-08-2017, 01:59 PM
RE: We got this [CLEARING] - by Mathèo - 01-17-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: We got this [CLEARING] - by Saoirse - 01-21-2017, 09:53 PM
RE: We got this [CLEARING] - by Iskra - 01-22-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: We got this [CLEARING] - by Arakh - 01-23-2017, 03:22 PM