the Rift

Newbie Here, Give Me All The Ideas!

Zodiaque Posts: 0
Unclaimed
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 24
Zoey
Alright so I got the basics and foundation of the site in my knowledge skill set now, and I'm in the process of making my first character - Helena (her profile is up in the character creation board if you'd like to see her). I got her design and reference sheet done and I have a faint idea of how I would like to build her character, but I'm a huge fan of pre-planning the development of a character. I really adore focusing my Role-Play around in character relations.

I would like Helena to not be much of a physical fighter (though when pushed to the brink she is quite good), but more of an intellectual use of tongue and diplomatic power kind of fighter. I have met many people in the cbox already and I am leaning towards joining the Aurora Basin herd and filling in a rank slot which is available there.

My main goal currently is to get a background designed for my character that ties into some history of the site as well as get a vision for where future threads can lead. I know I have to post in the Threshold, and from there things will flourish. This is a very beautiful site and I would love to become apart of or fill anything that is needed in other character's plots, so fill me in and let's see if we can work something magical out!

Messages In This Thread
Newbie Here, Give Me All The Ideas! - by Zodiaque - 01-02-2017, 03:21 PM