the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can't Fight The Tears That Aren't Coming

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia

As of lately Sabia's condition has worsened, her coat is shaggy and dirty, her mane and tail knoted, not to mention all the weight she's clearly lost. Overall the mare looks dull and tired almost like she's given up on everything, her life on autopilot. With only one working ear she doesn't realize that there is someone coming up behind her, until it's too late. When the voice finally hits her ears Sabia practically jumps out of her skin. Sabia jumps away and turns until she's facing the man, this Mortuus Nox.

Eyes narrowed she snaps at the dark man. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to sneak up on horses?" both working and nonworking ears twitch out of habit, even though one is shreaded. Sabia doesn't look threatening, just tired and depressing as if she was a scarecrow.

Whisking her tail Sabia figures maybe if she speaks her affiliation he wont try anything. "Sabia...a healer of the Dragon's Throat" she says hesitantly eyeing the intemidating mad with dull sea green eyes. The mare's heart was beating out of her chest because his accent was strange and his eyes seemed unwelcoming.

Out of habit she presses her wings tight to her body. Trying to seem as if she wasn't panicking.
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  Sorry its short and crappy!

@Mortuus Nox
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't Fight The Tears That Aren't Coming - by Sabia - 01-07-2017, 03:57 AM