the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can't Fight The Tears That Aren't Coming

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
You can have your very own
Devil at the cross roads

A sigh fell from his mouth and dropped heavily into the air. Cold eyes looked upon the worried mare as she shifted and moved uncomfortably. Tilting his head slight he took in each word the mare had to say, and he could not help the smile dropping upon his maw. She was so concerned about his barbaric appearance that the mare seems like she wants to flee for her life. Unfortionally Nox has that effect on some creatures. He was a haunting beast after all.  "My Dear just take a deep breath. I promise I will not hurt you, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Please forgive me." Latin filled words drug from his mouth like a beast from hell. There was a slight warmth coating each letter. He wanted to reassure the mare he would not hurt her. Lowering his heavy crown the stallion dipped his head to the girl. His brows raised as she spoke her name and where she was from.

At least she was not so scared that she could not share her name, or a name with him."Sabia, you are a healer of the Throat. How interesting, I have no had the pleasure of studying the healing methods of the desert yet. I am a medic for the Basin, I also fond joy in studying the plant and healing ways. I know it seems out of place for me. When you have lived through so much death, there comes a point that you just want to see life again." His scar-laced shoulder shrugged as gray eyes scanned the area around them. She might not accept his words, but this mare has no clue the amount of abuse he went through. The demonic beast had a rhyme and reason for everything that he did, maybe it was a good thing he was talking to this flying creature. No, he should not call her that, he shall call her by her name, Sabia. Cracked hooves took a step back to give her more room. Maybe he just caught her at a bad time. "I can leave if that is what you wish Sabia. I do not want to make you uncomfortable. You have to understand I am more welcoming than I appear. I Have just had a rough life, and it clearly shows." Cole harsh eyes looked to his coat once again. each scar held a story, and some even held a death. He was a walking demon, lifeless shell doomed to live on earth for all on eternity. Nox did not have to scare the mare away with death and doom filled stories. It seemed his appearance was doing a great job of that. If only others would look past the haunting looks, they might just find a blackened heart of gold.

"Talk."

OOC:: Im so sorry!! I will be much quicker, I promise not to let thier threads die!
image credits

@Sabia

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't Fight The Tears That Aren't Coming - by Mortuus Nox - 01-24-2017, 12:33 AM