the Rift

[OPEN] Don't let me down [swp clearing/bone collecting]

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar

Ru picks up pieces of what Ampere retorts. Making the girl pause in her initial pursuit for bones. The magic that pulls and causes the trees to shudder catches her eyes, but the last of the mare’s remarks makes the girl grunt in amusement. They have all decided to come and play in the rot and sand. The blue mare, in an initial summary, is a mix up of conundrums, of opposites that coil underneath her dark and electrifying flesh.

It is with a careless shrug – to herself - that the girl regards the rest of the beach. Their powers would prove useful – if they worked together. But even that thought fails to stand on its own.  Perhaps Ru might ask for the leverage later on. If they would be willing.

The dunskin mare sends her gaze back to Sunjata, as he makes his way over. His voice interjecting between them, as the others go about their work – or talking. She simply shakes her head in response, shrugging her wings as if to say - I’m not sure why? Though the initial disappointment no longer bothers her. She makes a quick tilt to her head, and hums – gesturing her wing towards him in return. He might take that a number of ways – but she’d let him figure it out on his own for the time being.

With an appreciative coo, she searches the disturbed sand for any bones. Chirping when she spots white edges poking out from the ground. She approaches their forms, digging up what she can, before grabbing a hold of them with her mouth and teeth. For the most part she can’t taste anything, other than the salt – seaweed perhaps. Wrenching them free and tossing them to the ground in a pile – only a few unearthed, bleached and grayed.

She isn’t quite sure how they’ll transport the bones. Perhaps they’ll get there when they’re ready. Nodding, the mare looks to the stallion with a half smile, and employs his technique by spreading out her wings, and sweeping them down on the sands further ahead.

Yael’s voice carries over, her laugh is somehow infectious – and lends Ru an amused grin.

‘-… To raise a skeleton army?’

“-Ah!” Yes!

Her voice breaks out just as the golden hued mare mentions it. A light chuckle, cracked and disjointed breaks open. Of course it was an army! She wanted to say, teasingly. In any case, they would not know until it was too late. And perhaps there was enough of them, that they’d all figure something out.

With an apathetic shrug to Yeal’s lingering question, she doubts that Kisamoa cares for any particular bone. They are all dead things, after all. They will all have to wait and see – as mind numbingly stupid as that was.

The sight of Grusha gives pause to the girl. Hesitating, as she saw the skeletal structure materialize beside one of the other Throat mares. Raising a quizzical brow, with a childish squeak of awe.

The hell is that?

Image Credits

ooc: I think we should be good? Unless you want to, I can have Ru follow after Sunjata -so indecisive- bwah!
@Yael     @Sunjata
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't let me down [swp clearing/bone collecting] - by Ru - 01-19-2017, 02:30 PM