the Rift

[OPEN] put to work [clearing]

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Look at the stars,
see how they shine for you
As her wings thrust to keep her in the sky, high above the Rotunda's boundaries, she watched as various forms moved off away from the stone structure. The voice had faded after his speech, trying to get all together to do what he asked--though she wasn't sure why they had to do such. The thought of the dead put a sinkhole in the pit of her stomach and some form of memory pulled at the edges of her mind, but she didn't follow the tug. She figured, for once, the line of thought was not something she wanted to remember.

She hovered for a while above the masses, unsure what to do or where to go. She wasn't too certain of the lands around there, recognizing only the area of the Rotunda from her crossing with Ampere. The Endless Blue turned her away, mostly since her accompaniment with a horned boy despite her belief that he really wasn't all that bad; she couldn't yet trust any unicorn though, so she kept away from the sight of them. Sighing instead she lowered herself to the ground beneath her and decided to stay pretty close to the area. With wings folded against her sides, she wandered without much direction in search of someone to help.

Two foals had found themselves separated from most of the herd, and she moved over toward them with her starry body filtering through the healthy trees. The dead ones, she noticed, were being picked apart by the young pegasus and she smiled at the enthusiasm displayed. The equine girl stood aside, though, uncertain, and Serenity approached from an angle they could both clearly see to avoid frightening them. "Did you two want help moving these trunks?" She motioned toward the one Vastra had eyed earlier and set herself up to push against it with her shoulder. She took a moment to smile at them, saying "My name is Serenity. I would be happy to assist you both."
CREDIT

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
put to work [clearing] - by Vastra - 01-02-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: put to work [clearing] - by Kolr - 01-02-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: put to work [clearing] - by Serenity - 01-02-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: put to work [clearing] - by Cassius - 01-04-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: put to work [clearing] - by Kolr - 01-17-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: put to work [clearing] - by Vastra - 01-21-2017, 08:35 PM