the Rift

[OPEN] Chasing Ghosts [Mesec]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
HEART SICK_AND EYES FILLED UP WITH BLUE

It worked so well the last time Ampere got piss drunk and marched off to a herd land where some form of her heart ache harbored, that why the fuck not do it again!? So that's exactly what she did.

It began when she noticed that he wasn't there any more. He wasn't gone, because she still saw him in the crowd when the whole realm gathered together, but he wasn't there any more. Mesec wasn't calling the sands his home any more, and Ampere wondered for just how long that had been the case. Gaucho's death had followed not long after her return, and it had been like a sun's death, imploding inward and sucking everything into its destruction, including the entirety of Ampere and her awareness. Only now as the gravity of the supernova began to lessen, did she have the strength to lift her head up and look around and wonder what else had been decimated.

"I'm going to see him," she said pointedly in the midst of a binge.
No, don't. Kygo insisted, his features unamused. He didn't condone her drinking, but he also didn't try very hard to stop it. It was the only time Ampere was remotely Ampere as of late, when the drink chased away the remnants of Gaucho that she carried around.
"Nah, I'm gonna," she reaffirmed, and then gracelessly lifted herself from the sands and began her trek... wait, where was he if he wasn't in the Throat?
Should stay home, Kygo suggested, but Ampere waived him off.
"I have a guess," she slurred, shaking her head. "I have strong warrior instrints!" she solidified, chuckling as she grabbed her tap and left her shield at her roost.

So she marched east, stopping to catch her breath and satiate her continuous thirst, but not with anything so paltry as water of course.
Didn't go well last time, Kygo attempted to remind her as he flitted along side her, doing his own to partake of new seeds as they wandered the wilds.
"Pfffbht," Ampere responded, her body jarring to the side as if the words had knocked her off course. She stumbled, then realigned herself with a huff. "He loves me!" and gods knew, she was in need of some love lately.
Kygo rolled his eyes, Loved you, he corrected.
"That's what I said, he loves me."
LovED.
"Stop repeating what I say! I know you're a parrot but come on," Ampere complained, stomping ahead with more gusto. Kygo gave up with exasperation, content to let his sour mood sour their bond with a muddy tinge. Ampere, her own firework of colors and feelings, wasn't too aware of the little tug his mood provided to her own feelings. She was sour enough for the both of them anyway.

By the time she reached the Edge it was the middle of the night. She didn't actually know if he was here, but she had a guess, given this was his mother's herd and all. Of course, he had gone to the Throat to escape his mother, but she couldn't imagine he'd leave the herd for anyone else. "MESEC!!!!" she blurted suddenly into the night as she stood among the mists and surveyed the creepy land. Thinking perhaps she'd get a better view from the trees she flapped her wings and launched into a nearby bough, awkwardly landing with her hooves splayed on the thick wood. "IS MESEC HERE!?!?" she shouted from the foliage, breaking suddenly into laughter as the branch trembled precariously under her weight, leaves shaking like an instrument. It must have inspired her, because abruptly she broke out into song.

A M P E R E

plaguedog.deviantart.com

[I know since I'm not part of this herd I can't make this private but I'd prefer this be just for @Mesec and if anyone wants to join to ask first. Maybe @Roskuld ?]

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Ampere - 01-02-2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Roskuld - 01-02-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Mesec - 01-05-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Ampere - 01-22-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Roskuld - 01-28-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Mesec - 01-30-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Ampere - 02-05-2017, 12:23 AM