the Rift

(Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

In the bland snow covered region in the Heavenly Fields was Valentine. He walked along, still exploring all the regions of Helovia. He only had a few left, and during this cold winter, he liked the Heart the best, because it was the warmest. Like the Frozen Arch, there were crystals forming in between the nooks and crevices of the rocks. He missed the arch, with its beautiful crystals. He missed it, and he promised himself he would go back and see them again. He wished he could carry that piece that he broke off from the arch after he met Sandman, but he had to leave it behind in the Frostbreath Steppe, and he hoped that no one would take it or find it as interesting as he did. He wondered into a small cave, taking shelter from a growing storm. At least, he thought it was a storm. The wind has started to pick up, and it was howling furiously, spreading hard snowflakes around. He walked further into the cave, not wanting to be in the cold anymore. He decided it would be fun to explore the cave. He found several holes in the wall opposite of him, and heard a whistling sound coming from them. He found one that was big enough for him to fit through, and moved to the other side. Behind it was a room. He found himself on a platform with a set of stairs going down to it. He tested the ground and found it was sturdy, and he carefully walked down the stairs. Is this what Montague was talking about? It was dark, and it hadn’t looked like anyone had been here for years. He would have to take him up here some time to see if he recognized the place. He wondered back upstairs, and went back out into the cold. He kept wondering in the direction he was before. This time is was colder, snowflakes acting like little needles, sharp as ever, sticking into his skin one by one. He was shaking and his teeth started chattering. He decided it would be best if he found shelter, and quick. Rocks, as always, where his savior. He found a nice spot, and settled down into it. It was deeper than the one on the Steppe with him and Psyche, so the wind barely touched him. He looked around, wondering if he was the only one in this frozen Hell.

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
(Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Valentine - 10-28-2012, 12:20 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 10-28-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 11-09-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 11-13-2012, 08:23 PM