the Rift

(Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

He watched as the black mare strode into the same cave he had, then come back out. So I’m not the only one in this hell. She was not difficult to see, and it seemed she was searching for something. Then it dawned on him that she had caught his scent, and was looking for him. He stood and walked toward her carefully in the blinding snow so as not to startle her.
“Hello,” said he. His words where carried away by the wind. “Come join me in the shelter of that cave you where just in, so we shall talk. I’m afraid it’s a bit cold out here, and I’m sure you’ll agree.”

(Sorry it’s short, I wanted them to get inside the cave before they deluged into a conversation.)

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 10-28-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Valentine - 10-29-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 11-09-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 11-13-2012, 08:23 PM