the Rift

(Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

He led the way, turning his head slightly to see her following. Good. I want to know if she is in the Plague, and how she feels about all of this. He could still hear the wind whistle in the medium-sized cavern, but it was warmer at least. He turned around to wait for her to become inside. He looked her over again. She didn’t seem like she was too much of a threat to him, at least he thought. He didn’t necessarily dislike her, but he could deal with her. But there was something about her that he did like. Was it her sarcasm? Or the way she talked? He didn’t know, but he did like her spirit. He deciding getting right to the point would be best; there was no point in circling around.
“I’m going to be straight with you. Since you are a unicorn, are you in the Plague?”

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 10-28-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 11-09-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 11-13-2012, 08:23 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Valentine - 11-26-2012, 01:50 PM