the Rift

[PRIVATE] outliers

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
into the sea, you and me
all these years, and no one heard
i love you, let's go

She blossoms in the nickname, slipping a smile across her lips with little hesitation. Comfort bubbles up at the sight of his own, and any worry over their last meeting is lost. Hobgoblin only takes note long enough to scuff at her feelings.
“Dumbass.”
His hatred of him burns a hole in her that she quickly works to beat the flame away. Please don’t. I’ve really missed him.
Well, Hobgoblin really misses the feeling of her crown and the power that comes with it, the bounty of the Dragon’s Throat that keeps his stomach full, but not everyone can have what they want, can they? In the crowd, a scowl rips over his face and she winces in the mental backlash of it.
You’ve got to understand that it was for the bes-
Silence lets her know that it isn’t worth it. Hobgoblin has already darted up the tree and is fast to receive a gift, one meant for both of them, but she doesn’t have very much want for it in this very moment.
It ends with a sigh and the search for Rikyn’s shoulder, reaching out with her muzzle ready to take in his scent and the comfort of his companionship. More of it pours in with the promise of good fortune. There isn’t a reason in this world that she could think of for him to suffer, but Hobgoblin begs to differ.
Stop.
Laughter beats her up and she lets it.
“You weak. Crown need strong. You not deserve. Hobgoblin deserve.”
He asks her how she has been and all she can manage to feel is the desperate need to bury herself in him, to weep out her sorrows and let him know that the world is cruel, that she feels as if there is little to live for these days and that possibly the whole of Helovia would fare better without her because since when does it failed Sultanas?
Instead, she does the opposite. Her body pulls as far away from him that she can manage to have without making it look like she is running, aching in her disappointment and drowning in her sorrows.
“I’m glad to hear.” She halfway lies as she follows his eyes, staring into the crowd but not sure what to lock onto. “I wish I could say the same myself, though.”
The tongue in her mouth catches itself as Hobgoblin returns, amulets strung up in his antlers, pausing only briefly to stare in the direction of the man and his companion. A moment is spared in thinking before being thrown to the wind.
“Hate bond but bond?”
I don’t think he’s against bonding, just how you acted.
“Get over.”

Hard eyes only succeed in enjoying his need to spite her. If Rikyn doesn’t like him, then he could care less, or he would had if he actually did.
But she can’t help herself from feeling some sort of contempt towards him for it. Ears sink like rocks thrown from a cliff edge and the look previously intended for Hobgoblin is handed over to Rikyn.
“Hobgoblin is not a thing, and I’d prefer that you not call him that. As for luck, there’s no such thing as luck with him.” The words snap out of her before she has a chance to figure out what she’s saying, and now that they catch up with her, she can’t help but feel the pounding of regret.
Fuck, unintentionally thrown out to the void where Hobgoblin cackles.

OOC: ITS OKAY I'M RIDICULOUSLY SLOW SO IT'S NOT LIKE IT CHANGED ANYTHING.
Hobgoblin comes back in his Wendigo form with Sia's giving tree's prize(three amulets) hanging in his antlers.

lunarblues!

@Rikyn

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
outliers - by Rikyn - 01-03-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: outliers - by Sikeax - 02-12-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: outliers - by Rikyn - 02-22-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: outliers - by Sikeax - 03-02-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: outliers - by Rikyn - 03-04-2017, 02:47 PM