the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sparks Fly

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

For @Ampere.

"Remember," the creature half purred, half sang, "remember what you have said to me. And ... and remember who you are. What you are." She gestures to the light pulsing through everything and the tenuous threads that ultimately hold it all together; the lifeforce that binds everything to everything else. "Do not forget that for some, you are their light. Just as you draw strength from the Sun, the Moon, and those you love, there are those who love you who follow your light. I hope these gifts will help you see that better."

Her smile widens, but it also appears slightly sad.

"I am sorry that he could not be hear." She murmurs, smile fading away into a lopsided line. He? She doesn't move to clarify. He who? The God of the Sun? Gaucho? Mesec? All three?

Did it even matter?

"You have come close to losing yourself." She continued, her voice tinged with a concerned warning now. "Be your own light, to guide yourself home." Her electric gaze rises to find the blue depths of Ampere's own. There is no judgement on her ethereal, crackling features. Only a love deep as the sea, and with the resolve of the mountains.

Her smile appears again. "You may stay with your sight as it is here, for as long as you like. When the sun rises, all shall be as it was. Or, if you have seen enough, you may return home through the portal." A faint fizz, like the release of carbonation, erupted from behind Ampere. An identical portal to the one she came through, only this one showed the sands of the Dragon's Throat beyond, had appeared.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Sparks Fly - by Random Event - 01-03-2017, 12:09 PM
RE: Sparks Fly - by Ampere - 01-07-2017, 01:32 AM
RE: Sparks Fly - by Random Event - 01-17-2017, 01:18 PM
RE: Sparks Fly - by Ampere - 01-22-2017, 10:11 PM
RE: Sparks Fly - by Random Event - 01-22-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Sparks Fly - by Ampere - 02-04-2017, 11:59 PM
RE: Sparks Fly - by Random Event - 02-06-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: Sparks Fly - by Ampere - 02-06-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Sparks Fly - by Random Event - 02-06-2017, 05:46 PM
RE: Sparks Fly - by Ampere - 02-15-2017, 02:58 AM