the Rift

[PRIVATE] We get what we deserve

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

When he finally saw her making her approach, his ears were quick to flatten; and it caused her to immediately pause in her footing. She wondered if this was simply a front from him, or if he perchance was actually not at all pleased to see her. With her eyes downcast so as not to further displease him; she remained rooted in her spot in case he decided to turn her away. Upon his first declaration she physically flinched, her head twitching back as if she was expecting to be slapped. If he thought he was pathetic, one wouldn't want to know what she should be labeled as. Soon she was looking away, not wanting to upset her more with her presence she was about to turn away; only for his next sentence to stop her.

Taking a moment to register what he was saying; letting it filter through her mind like a slow trickle trying to reach the center of the brain; it finally clicked in her mind and she was slowly smiling a soft smile. He had remembered her name, and despite his previous gruffness her chest began to fill with a hesitant warmth that gave her a sense of security. Maybe he wasn't too upset with her after all. Keeping that gentle smile on her features she nodded; looking around at them before back to him and continuing in a more hushed; hesitant tone,"It indeed is very populated. There is much life in Helovia and it's a wonderful place for all equine alike to flourish."

As she spoke her eyes took note of his dirty form; of his body shedding dirt into the cool waters and causing a murky pool to form around him. He seemed to be a need of a bath, was he trying to clean himself or just enjoying the water on his most likely itchy skin? Would he opposed to her offering her assistance? She knew how challenging it could be to clean all of yourself; especially when you had wings. Finding her resolve she looked to him kindly, hesitantly taking a step closer as she tilted her head ever so slightly in inquiry,"Do you.. do you perhaps need assistance in cleaning? I um... I could help should you need it." Was she crossing some sort of line by doing this? She only hoped he wouldn't be too angry if she was.

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Nero - Sorry for taking so long I didn't see this until now!!
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
We get what we deserve - by Nero - 01-03-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by Myrrine - 01-23-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by Nero - 01-26-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by Myrrine - 02-02-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by Nero - 02-08-2017, 03:33 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by Myrrine - 02-08-2017, 06:42 PM