the Rift

[PRIVATE] We get what we deserve

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

As he listened to her awkwardly speak, his own comment caused her to pause, really thinking about what she had said before breaking into a genuine laugh. It did sound like advertising didn't it? How silly of her to make such things happen when she had only been expressing the result of why Helovia had such a large population. What she had decided not to mention was that another reason why was because some horses didn't know how to contain their urges. Clearing her throat and hoping he hadn't noticed where he mind had wandered to, she instead looked back at him kindly as her smile widened a little more,"It did sound like that didn't it? That certainly wasn't the intention, but maybe someone would like to use it!" She was giggling again at such a silly thought, eyes closing as they wrinkled at the creases, all the while beginning to step closer to him in case he should accept her previous offer.

What she didn't expect to see was an expression of surprise across his features, the way his body jolted as if she had electrocuted him. It caused her ears to droop back hesitantly. Had she somehow offended him with her offer? She hadn't meant anything by it, she had only wanted to help him with making sure he was entirely clean. She didn't see him at all as ugly, in fact she found his ruddy coat to be rather unique, and his larger form exuded the strength he most likely possessed. He certainly didn't look like a regal prince or like the other lithe, square-jawed men in these parts; but not every girl liked a blue eyed blonde. Sometimes the nerd in the corner with the thick brimmed glasses was their shtick. Myrrine knew that others often found her to be pretty because of her wings, but she didn't agree with them.

She was simply Myrrine, and that was what she was okay being. The young woman who once had a childish heart and love for life. Now all that was left was the dreams of a dead man and a daughter who felt abandoned by her. Trying to push these thoughts in the back recesses of her mind she instead offered him a lopsided smile; making her approach and ignoring the icy sting the cool water brought to her submerged legs. Instead she watched him, waiting for consent as she spoke softly to him once again,"Why wouldn't I want to? Surely everyone deserves to be pampered... I mean, should that be how you see it. I simply thought you would like some help getting those harder to reach places." She looked down shyly, her foot gently rippling the water as it scuffed the bottom of the stream, until her eyes once again found his and brightened when he relented.

She was soft in her touch, careful not to come too close should it make him uncomfortable; before bringing her black lips to his muddy hide. Her teeth found purchase in the dusty hairs, and as she worked on lathering out the grime she couldn't help but notice how nice his coat actually was when cleaned. It was mottled into different colors, but the gunmetal hue was rather pleasing to the eye, and she wondered how different he was going to look after all of this. Letting her eyes closed as she began to relax, she let her hind weight rest on one leg as she traversed further down his spine, being only gentle as she was thorough in her motions. Her own white coat made it easy for dirt to be noticed, and so she was used to taking the extra time to make sure she looked put together. She was not a vain girl, but she did often feel much more refreshed once she had properly bathed. She hoped Nero felt the same way.

"You have a very nice coat. I bet it's going to look rather handsome when we're done," she blurted suddenly, and as soon as the words left her mouth she was utterly embarrassed; pausing her cleaning to step back and sputter back out to him,"N-Not that you w-weren't handsome before just, i-it's always nice to have your c-coat clean." Gosh she was being so rude! She should just shut up now before it was too late!

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Nero - he's thinking of naughty things right now how? ;D XD
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
We get what we deserve - by Nero - 01-03-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by Myrrine - 01-23-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by Nero - 01-26-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by Myrrine - 02-02-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by Nero - 02-08-2017, 03:33 PM