the Rift

[OPEN] because all suffering is sweet to me [bone gathering]

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
G L A S G O W

There was a slight movement beside the pale Glazier, and as she lifted her crown she allowed her glassy gaze to wash over the familiar healer. As she reached out her muzzle to greet the scarred mare, Glasgow met her half way for a soft touch before pulling away. “What do you think we’ll be doing?” She questioned after that. Her pale head swiveled back to Kisamoa quietly before glancing around. “I’m not sure. I’m not much one for picking up bones, but I’ll do what I can.” She offered a half smile toward the mare.

When she suggested cleaning, with her head cocked Glasgow nodded to her as she turned her head slightly toward the beach. “Sure. In the Endless Blue perhaps?” It was partially a question – regardless of what the healer had planned, Glasgow was planning on returning to the scene where she had felt ever different – changed, by the things that Kisamoa had mentioned to her. And without really getting a response from Lyanna, she only hoped her friend would follow her toward the beaches.

She didn’t really feel like talking, but things were different around Lyanna. Glasgow could find that she actually had the ability to hold small conversation without delving too deep within herself and building up walls against whoever tried to get close to her. When she arrived in the sands, she noticed others had already started gathering things. Immediately, she looked around for something that might be big enough to hold the bones that they gathered for the return trip to Kisamoa. Spotting a rather flat piece of driftwood along where the tide rolled in, she made her way over toward it, nudging it with her nose toward where she planned on starting.

Then, quietly, she began to dig around with her blood stained hooves in search of anything. And, in order to make things feel a bit less awkward, had Lyanna followed of course, was when she paused to glance at the observatory in the distance. “Did you feel different when you had magic?” It was a quiet question, aimed at mentioning parts of the history that Lyanna had been ever so wonderful to share with the Glazier.

"Talk."

there are all kinds of love in this world,
but never the same love twice

image credits

For @Lyanna and open! Another thread for bone gathering!

Messages In This Thread
because all suffering is sweet to me [bone gathering] - by Glasgow - 01-03-2017, 05:25 PM