the Rift

[OPEN] because all suffering is sweet to me [bone gathering]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

Barnabas who by now was completely enthralled in the company he had found had begun a routine of dedicating a large pile to the decayed matter they had found. The intelligent conversation was a bit too much for the humble merchant, and so he simply hummed and scooted his way between those gathered to pick up the stray debris. "You are becoming quite proficient at this!"  Was his chirp to the unlikely bunch of companions.

It was when the conversation continued about Kisamoa and his means that the creature within Barnabas's shell stirred. Kisamoa was not to be trusted, that was all the serpent had to say on the matter. No one could be sure what that selcouth mountain of fins and scales was up to, but the creature itself should be hint enough. It wasn't a mystical being like the earth turtle but a giant, vulgar being made up of scraps. As if torn apart and sewn togeather again in patches.
What Toulouse and the serpent thought however was completely irrelevant at this time.

"I think you're quite right miss Maren"
The gelding uttered as he scooped up in his horns what appeared to be a pair of canon bones, the pedal bones and fetlock joints still attatched.
"Oh dear...." The palomino spluttered at the solemn sight, eyes quaking ever so slightly.

As the collection of bones jarred in his horns grew, Barnabas then turned to the salt-smelling stag. "You look like a man of the sea Bartholomeo. Do you have a boat like the captain?" he questioned, gaze flicking to Maren briefly.

the motherland don't love you,
the fatherland dont love you.
so why love anything?

the faithless; they dont love you
the zealous hearts dont love you.
and that's not gonna change.

ut deo.

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
RE: because all suffering is sweet to me [bone gathering] - by Toulouse - 01-18-2017, 06:06 AM