the Rift

[OPEN] I caught fire

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
G L A S G O W

It was Birdsong, finally. The snow had begun melting leaving beautiful flowers in its wake, but created an even heavier weight on the Glazier. Her main mission today was to finish the Greenhouse, and then after accomplishing that feat, she’d planned on leaving the Edge. Of leaving her duty of Glazier here and everything between herself and Tilney in the past. Though, it was never easy. She found it difficult to even think of the idea of doing it. She had been in the Edge ever since she stepped through the Threshold – when Ophelia had greeted her there with Thranduil.

Though it didn’t come without a bit of pain in her heart, either. She had made friends here, few and far between but good friends nonetheless. Lyanna was the one that mostly came to mind, seeing as Glasgow hadn’t ruined their relationship yet. She only hoped that despite her leaving the herd, that her and the Moon Doctor could still be friends. And as she stepped closer and closer to the greenhouse, the further the burning in her stomach grew. Oh, how she regretted doing such a thing, but she felt the need and the purpose of doing something else with life. Somewhere where others might understand her better. She remembered the Reaper as she created their greenhouse, of how he was quiet much like herself, reserved and never really saying anything out loud.

She wanted to live in a place like that. Where it wouldn’t be weird for her to be such a recluse. And with the new glass spikes surrounding the Edge, she hardly felt as though she had a purpose. Nobody came to her to ask for gifts, aside from Raeden. Nobody came to just see her, and the more she dwelled on it, the more it hurt. Things would be different in the Basin, as she kept telling herself. She believed that if she said it enough times, it would be true.

Her bloodstained hooves paused just outside of the greenhouse, her glassy gaze surveying her and Anzanie’s work on the building before heaving a hefty sigh and entering the large glass creation. She sighed quietly to herself yet again, closing her eyes for a few moments as she gathered her strength and power, drawing the mist that continued to hover over the Edge and creating a clear liquid she could move around. And just like how she did the greenhouse in the Basin, she started with one edge, aiming the liquid to begin to create a seal as she built on it. Back and forth, she continued to build the glass on each other seamlessly until finally it had met the other side. Then for good measure, she went around the edges one more time until the roof had been properly sealed and completed. Stepping out of the Greenhouse, she looked around for a moment before lifting her scarred head and calling for her Queen.

"Talk."

what a strange illusion it is,
to suppose that beauty is goodness

image credits

Glasgow created the roof for the Greenhouse! It's finally finished :) It's also her last thread here, so come and see her if you wanna say goodbye :C she'll tell Alysanne as soon as she appears <3 @Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
I caught fire - by Glasgow - 01-03-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Alysanne - 01-03-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Raeden - 01-04-2017, 12:51 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Lyanna - 01-04-2017, 09:03 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Glasgow - 01-08-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Alysanne - 01-30-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Lyanna - 02-05-2017, 08:23 AM