the Rift

[OPEN] I caught fire

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

As it always did, recognizing that the call that rang out in the Edge was for her sent a chill down Alysanne’s spine as dread seeped through her. Was someone sick? Injured? Had something happened? She always feared the worst, her career as a doctor encouraging her to be practical and expect absolutely everything. It also taught her not to delay so as soon as she heard the call, she was moving. Hemlock swooped before her, his small wings just a little faster than her legs as she cantered through the Edge. The paths through these woods were second nature to her now, she knew each turn and land mark on the way to the greenhouse. She should, she had travelled it enough times.

The small owl appeared from the trees first, taking in the sight of Glasgow and the fact that she seemed to be physically alright and relaying this message to Alysanne. Heaving a sigh of relief, though not a large one just yet, Alysanne checked her speed so she did not leap out of the trees like a madwoman and scare their Glazier. Instead she approached at an easy trot, concern still darkening her green eyes but it was masked with a bright smile when she realized that their greenhouse - started just after she had joined the Edge, if she remembered correctly - was finished!

“Hello Glasgow!” She called out to the other mare with a friendly tone, hoping that the fact that she was checking her over for anything amiss wasn’t too obvious as she approached. Perhaps she had just called to report the progress of the greenhouse? It took a few more long strides before she came to a stop finally before Glasgow, Hemlock circling over the greenhouse and admiring the work that had been done. “How are you?” She asked first, of course, that being the most important thing for her to see to, before she gestured to the glass structure nearby. “The greenhouse looks beautiful. Thank you so much for your hard work!”
Alysanne
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.
image credits
table by boom <3

@Glasgow <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
I caught fire - by Glasgow - 01-03-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Alysanne - 01-03-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Raeden - 01-04-2017, 12:51 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Lyanna - 01-04-2017, 09:03 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Glasgow - 01-08-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Alysanne - 01-30-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Lyanna - 02-05-2017, 08:23 AM