the Rift

When Heaven Turns To Black & Hell To White

Arion Posts: 11
Outcast atk: 6.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Goatfairy

THE sky glittered today with wondrous Birdsong sunshine. It was his first spring in the land and already he found it magnificent. Stubborn remnants of snow clung to the grass in protest of the change, of their death. How silly, thinks the bronzed stallion, for everyone is born again when their soul is needed to cycle once more...even the snow.

The muscled knight had spent well over a moon cycle in the Aurora Basin and now felt it high time he began exploring all of Helovia. A day ago he'd set out to find his way back to the entrance. After all, it was better to start from a known edge of the continent than to blindly flail about looking for a new one. Strong hooves carried the Corporal post haste to his destination. But the sun set as soon as his hooves found the thorny paths of the Threshold."Hum, well, its a much longer walk than I remember it being the first time around. Just how large is this place anyways?"  The words are out just as he hears someone coming. They're moving rather fast for so late at night. What on earth could possibly possess a horse to run at breakneck speed in the dark? Sure, you could see ok but there were still pits to fall into all around the place. He hides behind a bush just as a pale form whooshes past him in a flurry of snow and sweat. Then there's some more movements just a ways away and then scent of another horse arriving and words and his curiosity just gets the better of him. He walks through the brush towards his best estimation of where the creature had ceased their race.

Arion sets his Arabian tail high over his Spanish neck with his horn aimed at whatever the threat might be. But as soon as he breaks through the fog of night he sees it is only two mares, one sweaty and one blue."Words.""Oh, forgive me!"  He stands up straight and drops his tail with an embarassed huff. "With the way you were running I felt certain there was a terrible danger afoot. Are you quite alright?""

"Words."

OOC: My apologies for being a bit short of your initial word count but I really wanted to get this up so the momentum could keep going. =)

Stock

@Helena

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Heaven Turns To Black & Hell To White - by Arion - 01-07-2017, 04:49 PM