the Rift

[OPEN] our first date [clearing]

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine

"Mo ghrá!" Aisling's voice was strange, half a shout but strained like she was still trying to keep it quiet and avoid notice. She had rarely used such a tone in her life, and certainly never to address Johnny, but she called to him now.

On stout little legs she followed to where her minty mate had flitted to after Kisamoa's missive. Her whole demeanor a flurry of hushed panic as she worked to weave her way through the bodies that milled about, all beginning to do as the being had instructed. Another time, she might have wondered why he was flirting with a tall spotty unicorn stallion, but her delight in her ever-charming Johnny was no match for the shiver in spine of the worry blooming in her heart. 

She came alongside him abruptly, ignoring whoever it was he was talking too and pressing her side impatiently into his. "Johnny, I think we should go home. I...I don't think we should help this creature."

Her voice wavered on the word 'creature', wanting to give the bone collector another name. It was a name that had featured in more than one of the old tales that had made her tremble as a child, but surely it would have no effect on her mate. Johnny had never heard of it, surely, and even as the name sprang forth to her mind she couldn't really say why and so dared not speak it aloud. 

Cromm Crúaich.

---------

Translations
Mo ghrá - my love

Aisling
i know of witches who whistle at different pitches
calling things that don't have names
@Johnny
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
our first date [clearing] - by Johnny - 01-04-2017, 01:20 PM
RE: our first date [clearing] - by Aisling - 01-22-2017, 05:26 AM
RE: our first date [clearing] - by Johnny - 01-22-2017, 09:04 AM