the Rift

[OPEN] our first date [clearing]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
“My love!” My bright smile at seeing Aisling, at feeling her body pressed into mine, was vibrant and dashing but incredibly fleeting - it faded as soon as she spoke. Telling me that she thought we should go home, that we shouldn’t help the creature.

Her voice wavered and I realized that my dear sweet Aisling wasn’t being lazy (like me) she was frightened and this was a very serious matter. So she commanded absolutely all of my attention. I mean, of course! I may be ridiculous but when the love of your life comes up looking all uncomfortable you don’t just shrug it off like it is no big deal. It was a very big deal. So the first thing that came out of my mouth was a quiet but firm “Okay.”

If we’re being honest I would do anything that Aisling asked me to do - short of murder… and I guess a few other things but chances are she wouldn’t ask me to do that stuff anyway. I’m talking more private stuff. But anyway, if I’m willing to do those things with her, you can bet your gum drop bottom that I am willing to just pack up and leave with her if that was what she wanted. I wasn’t really all that interested in collecting bones anyway - nasty business - and as much as I’d like to chat with Mauja, this seemed like a more pressing matter.

I don’t really understand her fear because I don’t feel it myself but she’s always been the smarter one. I try to give her an encouraging smile and I nudge her neck softly with my pink muzzle. “Let’s go. I think Larue is around here somewhere too, let’s see if we can find her.”
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Aisling <3
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
our first date [clearing] - by Johnny - 01-04-2017, 01:20 PM
RE: our first date [clearing] - by Aisling - 01-22-2017, 05:26 AM
RE: our first date [clearing] - by Johnny - 01-22-2017, 09:04 AM