the Rift

[PRIVATE] building bridges [gathering/clearing]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Being very pregnant had its hardships when it came to trying to do labor intensive tasks, but she was stubborn and willing to help out in any way possible. So she stuck with clearing the small things, small bones and small branches as she listened for Nyx’s words. The silver mare returned the word of a truce and actually smiled what looked like a sincere smile. Rexanna returned a genuine one as she kicked a small branch toward the pile. “Thank you. I’m amazed he’s willing to stay with me after all the shit I put him through.” She admitted with a small chuckle.

When Nyx offered to search for bones, she finished pushing the branch into a pile and nodded to the silvered mare, lowering her head to the ground in the hopes of getting a better vantage point. When Nyx’s voice reached her ears again. “Thanks again.” She began with a small smile while the worry began to melt away from her body. “I’m really hoping for another girl.” She noted as she used her front left hoof to pull a bone out from under a bush. She moved it toward the pile that was growing and offered Nyx a smile. “I mostly have boys it seems. And Kiada, while she’s wonderful, something seems off. Ever since Kianzo was captured it’s been a struggle to connect with her.” She admitted, offering a small shrug.

What about you? What have you mostly had? And what do you wish you had more of?” Her ears perked forward in her curiosity. She really did wonder what Nyx mostly had, and if she was happy with the results or if she wished for something more out of this life with her children. And deep down, she wondered what kind of other partners Nyx had taken, though she dared not to ask.

"Talk?"
rexanna
I know the world’s a broken bone.
But melt your headaches, call it home.

@Nyx <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
building bridges [gathering/clearing] - by Nyx - 01-04-2017, 02:44 PM
RE: building bridges [gathering/clearing] - by Rexanna - 01-22-2017, 03:39 AM