the Rift

Tomorrow remember yesterday. [Open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
F a e l e n e
this is they way I fall

The stallion was light in color, looking out of place to the white landscape. It looked like he should belong with earth, not ice. With bright eyes she continued to look upon him, every once and awhile letting her gaze drop to the snow beneath her silver hooves. It was quickly she reached him, wondering if he was a quiet sort, or merely more thoughtful of actions and words. Upon a closer inspection she had yet to discover the inner layer. What she saw on the outer caught her eyes. He had curly, long, blond tinted mane that complimented his bright coat. Perhaps he did not belong to earth, she had not seen it have such a shine. It did remind her of something... Feeling as if she was staring too long she bobbed her head quietly, briefly closing her eyes before meeting his. There was no smile on her face, but her ears were drawn to him, listening to the draw of his voice, the quiet laugh. Warm shores. It was sand she reminded him of. Yes, it would be nice for warmth. "If only," she responded, not gloomy but hopeful. It could not be winter forever, no matter how it could sometimes seem to be. Right now she would soak up what sun she could.

Happy to receive his name to put with his white splashed mark on his face, there was a wisp of a smile to her dark lips. "Not exactly. The herd was summoned, and I remember seeing you there...sorta. There were too many faces,names, and words passing around then." she said, feeling that if he was not here she probably would be more suspicious. Since he was, it seemed right he was with the ex-members of what had been the Edge. The question of him wondering if she was familiar, putting the shadow that could be her thoughts to rest. "Oh, I better tell you my name. I'm Faelene. Is the cold something new for you?" She asked, it seemed it could have easily been. "Where I'm from we have seen our fair share of winter, as the snows hated to melt away." She was trying to strike up a conversation, thinking it might have been the most normal one so far.

Messages In This Thread
Tomorrow remember yesterday. [Open] - by Ricciardo - 10-28-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: Tomorrow remember yesterday. [Open] - by Ricciardo - 11-01-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: Tomorrow remember yesterday. [Open] - by Faelene - 11-08-2012, 06:06 PM