the Rift

[OPEN] We are the movers and shakers [clearing/bone collecting for swp]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"If I go crazy then will you still,"

The stallion stands behind a tree and watches his foals wonder off to find their own places. He follows them for a bit his eyes on his daughter and her awkward slow gate. His heart clenches, as does Isabella's, while she struggles along. They both long to run to her side and walk with her, but Ilios knows this would only hurt her more. A father's job isn't easy especially when you have to put your children through heartache. If he ran to her side every time she was alone the filly would never learn how to be happy with herself. He glances at Isabella his pain reflected in her golden eyes.

He watches them silently as she speaks to Patrick in an almost nervous tone. He flinches visibly before putting a smile on his face and stepping out to greet them. Isabella races ahead to greet both of them her tail wagging excitedly. "Hey you two!" His smile grows brightly as the stud reaches to gently touch each of their sides. "You know what would make those sticks stay together Pat, vines!" Isabella catches the hint and races off to find some vines. He smiles at his son's ingenuity, even if he was stuck on one part of the contraption.

A couple moments later Isabella races back with a mouth full of carefully plucked vines. Carefully she lays them at the foals hooves. "How about you two weave the vines through the sticks while Isabella and I gather up some more bones?" He smiles feeling brilliant for his idea to have them both work on something they can do. Still smiling he turns from the to find more bones. 'Stay close to them please? Let me know if anything happens.' He smiles brighter, 'Always.' Continent that his babies would be watched he turns to the task at hand and gathers a mouth full of bones while sending prayers up to the God of Earth to watch over each fallen creature.

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags/OOC;  @Isi @Patrick @Kolr
Words; 331
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are the movers and shakers [clearing/bone collecting for swp] - by Ilios - 01-05-2017, 02:51 AM