the Rift

[OPEN] We are the movers and shakers [clearing/bone collecting for swp]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"If I go crazy then will you still,"

Ilios smiles brightly at Patrick's excited call. He still doesn't understand why the colt doesn't speak 'correctly', but it didn't matter. He was kind, curious, and excitable. His smile never faltered as he gazed down at his twins. But Klor seems scared of him, and when he speaks Patrick flinches. His heart twists sharply, he had never done anything wrong to his babies, beside not being around all the time. So he lowers his horned head to both of them in turn his eyes soft as he watches them. His heart begs them to love him at least half as much as he loved them. 'They love.' Isabella the beautiful soul that comforted him when he needed it most.

"Very good Patrick! That is Adella, and this is my friend Isi." He smiles and looks at the mare, wondering what she thinks of him with children. He turns back to his ever silent daughter. He needs to find a way to sooth whatever rift was between them. He had no idea why she quivered when he showed up. When they all turn to the task of the vines he watches for a moment before turning with Isi to hunt down more bones. 'Make sure you help Klor, ok? Be her rock if she needs you.' He knows she understands and smiles softly. Ilios then explains what Patrick said to do and she does just that.

Isi's words cause a hidden blush to run over his cheeks and his ears quiver slightly. "Thank you Isi, there isn't anything better in life." He cast her a shy smile before continuing, "It's been to long since we've met, I've missed you around here. You know my offer for a home still stands." He tossed her another look before turning back to the task at hand.

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags/OOC;  @Isi @Patrick @Kolr
Words; 302

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are the movers and shakers [clearing/bone collecting for swp] - by Ilios - 01-27-2017, 02:28 AM