the Rift

[OPEN] with wonderful deathless ditties

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden
Baby I'm Bad News

Her body was hurting, but nothing mattered more than her son right now. Teal eyes flicked through the crowd and shifted searching for him. Tin, on the other hand, was dodging legs and ducking under bodies searching for the small boy. He could not be that hard to find right. The child was odd colored, and he had wings. That had to stand out somehow, but the deer could not find him.  Panic set Tin moved quicker and faster between the bodies. Raeden could feel the worry building up within Tin. Her heart sunk, stomach turned, and if horses could throw up, she would. Everything was a blur; some gathered around her others stayed in groups. No one was her son.

The child had witnessed so many cruel things. Gawen was too young, and he would not understand what happened. How could she explain this to him, what would sooth her distraught child. Emotions filled her mind, confusion, confliction, and anything else one could imagine. Then finally in the crowd and through the craziness her bleeding child came running towards her. He cried, and her heart yearned to tell him it is all over. Everything is done. His touch rushes her cold body like a wave of warmth. The ice that grew over her melted with that unique feel of her child's love. Raeden lowered her neck scooping her child close to her. She embraced him with all her love, passion, and heart. "Shhh it is all okay my love. I am okay Gawen; I am so sorry. Please, please calm down I promise it is all over." Honeywords coat her mouth and attempt to comfort the child, HER child.

Finally Tin comes back to Raeden and Gawen, he runs to the hugging pair. The deer huddles against the other side of the boy. They hug him and hold him as close as they could. Showering their love in all the ways that they knew how to. Gawen was safe, Raeden was safe, and tin was safe; they were a family again.  

OOC:: Im sorry I am a little off today, but I wanted to get this up for you!
image Credit

@Gawen

Messages In This Thread
with wonderful deathless ditties - by Gawen - 01-05-2017, 02:14 AM
RE: with wonderful deathless ditties - by Raeden - 01-11-2017, 12:05 AM