the Rift

[OPEN] Hooves and sticks [clearing/cleaning]

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

ZUBARI
I'm The Truth You're Afraid Of .

The boy had stomped off in a slight hissy. This level of work was beneath his prince filled blood. Zubari gazed around to see what the others were beginning. Some went off and started to pick up sticks; others were touching bones. Idiots, morons, ass kissers, and there was a slurry of words the boy could continue to use. Bringing his mind to a halt, he let the thoughts trail away. Small hooves moved and shifted his light body weight through the mud and muck. This was not worth some magic, or what the fuck ever this god guy was going to give them. A frown settled upon young features as he watched a small filly unblock a cold stream. The girl was a bit younger than himself. Growing golden horns tilted chuckling at her idiocy. Does she not know that the current could wash her away? Then the girl came back up to shore. Golden eyes watched from a distance as another eager selfish creature came along.

This one had wings and a horn, apparently a hybrid of some sort. Her body was two toned like the young filly. The spotted cunning prince just stood back and away from the others. He had pitty for the two girls, honestly, he did. They did not understand that his god was just using them for dirty work. Zubari was much smarter than them, well he liked to imagine himself more intelligent. Golden strands fell across his back with a flick of his tail. Finally, when the older girl asked a question, the boy decided to step foward.

A charming smile fell upon his face as he watched for a brief moment. The older one's name was Weaver, intriguing. The spider girl, on the other hand, had not spoke her name, so Zubari took this opportunity to voice his opinion. "The God's destroyed it.... They got angry at people like y... I mean us, so they released their wrath on Helovia." Good save, that was a close one. The boy shrugged his shoulders kicking a branch into the now flowing water. He might be able to do something."Why are you just doing what this god-thing is telling you to do? Have you ever taken into consideration that he is using us for his dirty work? The work that he does not want to do. I mean if he is as powerful as he says, why does he not just clean the lands? It seems awfully fishy, no pun intended." Golden eyes flicked to one paint then to the other. "I am Zubari or World's Edge."

"talk talk talk"

table code by tammeLyrics

@Weaver @Vezér

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Hooves and sticks [clearing/cleaning] - by Vezér - 01-05-2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Hooves and sticks [clearing/cleaning] - by Zubari - 01-15-2017, 11:23 PM