the Rift

[OPEN] Damn that WOOD [clearing]

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

In her mind she fantasize about gettin with me

He turns his head to look at the person that spoke. He really didn't care that it had happened, but this girl was gorgeous in a way he hadn't seen before. He noticed the grin on her face and smiled. His pale shoulders rose as his smile turned to a matching grin. "Shit happens, right?" it wasn't really a question, but she could answer if he wanted too. She was clearly younger than he was, but thickly built like he had once been. He took in her dark coat, and three jagged horns. Of course he didn't want to get on the wrong end of them, but they were still nice to look at.

His father would approve, but would he? Sure he loved to look at women, but he knew in his heart he only wanted one, maybe two in his life. His heart clenched at the thought of his father finding out. Or finding out what he really wanted to do with his life. turning his attention back to the girl he focused on her. She was to young for anything serious anyway.

It took him a moment to notice the large bird that was giving him the stink eye. Of course a unicorn wouldn't be able to have a dragon companion. He guessed a bird was the best she could hope for. He nodded his head at the bird showing his respect before turning to the girl. Laughed spilled from his lips at her words. "No, don't really want my battles scars coming from a tree."

With her added weight the tree rolled easier towards the lava. He shoved harder, his pride not allowing him to be shown up by a girl. Before long the log hit a downward slope and rolled away with a horrific sound as it hit the lava. He turned toward the girl smirking as he did so. "I'm Astarot by the way." He dipped his head respectfully before heading back to the next log.
-----------------------------------
Speaking
Words;; 332
OOC/Tags;; @Oizys sorry it took so long!
Girl I'm the king so that means I'm fly
Astarot

Messages In This Thread
Damn that WOOD [clearing] - by Astarot - 01-05-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Damn that WOOD [clearing] - by Oizys - 01-07-2017, 08:37 AM
RE: Damn that WOOD [clearing] - by Astarot - 01-27-2017, 01:24 AM