the Rift

[OPEN] Whims of the Sea. [bone gathering/SWP clearing]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
the GoldenShade
I had been to the Veins several times and usually coming and going I hardly ever saw anyone. I had found Cathun one time, which had blossomed into an awkward friendship, but it was one that I valued nonetheless. But the last time I had been to the Veins it was to try and save him from a certain, fiery death. I hadn't seen him since and I wondered if he'd taken what the God of Time had said to heart and actually was working on the quest he had been given. I certainly hoped so because I didn't feel much like dying because he dropped the ball. Not when I had Letha to care for.

Mara ran ahead of me, her body stout but distinctly feline. It was a form that was more common than most others that she chose to take on, and that was probably for my benefit. Her constant changing and shifting when she'd first hatched had been confusing. I figured that she had picked up on that confusion through our connection and hadn't cared much for it. But anyways, she ran ahead of me eager to explore and find out what we were going to see. She disappeared around a curve in the path and I lost sight of her, but I wasn't worried. We were near enough to the top where the shrines were that I knew she wouldn't get far.

Still, her sudden excitement was enough to make me curious, so I shifted into a trot so I could see what had made her excited. By the time I rounded the curve she'd already made her way onto Dragomir's back and was sitting on his rump waiting for me, a smug look on her furry face. "Drago." I hummed his name in greeting as I moved to his side. "What are you collecting?"

"."

@Dragomir @Letha (in case you want to post her here)

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whims of the Sea. [bone gathering/SWP clearing] - by Ranjiri - 01-05-2017, 04:35 PM