the Rift

[OPEN] Whims of the Sea. [bone gathering/SWP clearing]

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
"Mara!" booms Dragomir in greeting, the shape-shifting bonded of Ranjiri the only cat he knows that might approach him with such cheerful exuberance. Letting her clamor up his hind leg, and wincing only slightly at the touch of her claws, he doesn’t wait for her to settle into a comfortable position before he’s voicing his concerns, not just his happiness to see the peculiar creature. "Where’s Ranjiri?"

Looking out on the horizon, from where he’d been looking back at Mara, poised gracefully on his otherwise unremarkable rump. Seeing her quickly, he smiles in greeting as she approaches, his lips reaching out to touch her lightly on her neck and whither, as she came to stand next to him. He notices, almost immediately, that Letha is not with him, and wonders where she might be… but doesn’t ask, assuming her to be safely at home, with some sitter or another.

"Jiji," he happily replies, exhaling into her skin before looking back at the branches ensnared around what should be otherwise unremarkable stones. Among them, tiny bodies, of fish, birds, and mammals, remain, white and bleached. He gestures to those, because, while they had been told by Kisamoa to remove all the debris, as well, they had mostly been asked to collect the bones. Dragomir assumed, unlike many who’d arrived, that it was to bury them, or otherwise properly honor the living.

He also had not seen some of the things that the wary had, either, like a being comprised entirely of bones, tempting Helovians with its magic. Perhaps he was naïve, but it was comfortable to be so; dreading what might become of the little skeletal figures and remnants once he delivered them would, quite simply, ruin his whole day, being the sort to grow overly anxious for no reason.

Besides, he likes Kisamoa, though he does not know why.

"I’m collecting bones, though definitely not for myself. Kisamoa is going to cleanse the marsh soon, I guess," explains the stallion, breaking away a large snaring of vine and brush, and dragging it to the side, before he continues, "those who met him were asked to clear the debris clogging the surrounding areas, and to return any bones we found to him."

@Ranjiri
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whims of the Sea. [bone gathering/SWP clearing] - by Dragomir - 01-10-2017, 10:19 AM