the Rift

[PRIVATE] clean up, clean up, everybody do your share [clearing]

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
Vesper turning to him, the look in her eyes when they met Mesec’s, was brighter than any sunshine he had ever known. He felt as though he could exist purely on that look from now until the end of his days - the purity of the shine that existed within them. His daughter, his beautiful sweet daughter, had broken out of her trance and returned to him. He squeezed his wing tighter against her as she whispered her thanks.

What wouldn’t he do to see a smile return to her face?

Lyra was also satisfied with the change of subject and the change it brought out in the filly, though she remained where she was - hiding and guarding the bones and bad feelings - until she was certain that they were on their way in the other direction. Mesec took the lead with Lucius still circling overhead, keeping a watchful eye on the area, travelling further south on the pathways through the blue lava towards the shrines.

But before they could move on, Vesper had one more question - a question that troubled Mesec also. “No, I don’t think he will be.” Up to this point, Kisamoa had seemed completely reasonable - on the beach Mesec had heard he had allowed some to stay on the beach instead of forcing everyone to dive beneath the waves with him. Everything was voluntary. “And if he is angry, that’s not our fault. It’s a strange task to ask of everyone - he must realize that it would cause discomfort.” Mesec trailed off, troublesome thoughts clouding his mind. He wanted to protect Vesper, of course, but he would not lie to her. “To be honest with you Vesper, I don’t see why the Earth God would want the bones.” But then that just raised more questions - why did Kisamoa want them? Or was Mesec letting his assumptions about the gods blind him?

Maybe if they were near the shrines, one of the gods would appear and they could ask if Kisamoa really was all he seemed to be.

wherever you may go ___________
_______
no matter where you are

I never will be far away, _____
______________you'll always be a part of me

image credits
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: clean up, clean up, everybody do your share [clearing] - by Mesec - 01-21-2017, 09:12 PM