the Rift

so i leave it up to you

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
The little aurelian foreigner remembers (in bits and pieces, mostly, due to shock) how unnerving and destabilizing her arrival in the Threshold had been, and does not find it odd that she is met with hostility. Her smile remains easily on her fine, angular face, and if anything, she is ever so honored that someone might think her a threat. She is petite, very much dwarfed by the enormous, fluffy, shiny mass that are her gold and black feathers. She has not the muscular build of a soldier, nor the stony look of someone who might release their ire on the pair.

It is telling that the pair are bristly, like a pair of guard dogs. The words are harder than her own, which roll easily off her tongue. In the off chance that they might know yet another language, she answers in her first language to the winged woman, and finishes off to the stallion with her second.Ani miztaeret, ani loh mevinah... I don’t understand xer, I’m afraid.” Her shoulders roll back a bit, and her head falls to one side in a rather innocent look.”I assure you, I mean no xarm.”

Danger is like beauty - in the eye of the beholder. And if they are fleeing someone or something and find Yael suspicious, there is truly little she can do to change their minds. So she stands their and waits for their reaction, kind, inviting gaze flickering back and forth. Where could they be from? The lady is gorgeous, the stallion rather handsome… and pretty usually means popular, and popular folks just don’t just up and leave their homes on a whim. Her curiosity grows.

yael

Image | Background

@Tarek  @Ghalia  I'm sorry this is shit. Just wanted to get something up for yall.

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
so i leave it up to you - by Tarek - 01-06-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Ghalia - 01-06-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tarek - 01-12-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Yael - 01-12-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Ghalia - 01-13-2017, 12:55 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tarek - 01-22-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Yael - 01-23-2017, 10:18 PM