the Rift

I Got A Heavy Soul

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.

It had been seasons since the girl had gone to the threshold, but today was different. Raeden crept in the shadows of the lands making her way to the place of new hope and dreams. Maybe this is what she needed after the challenge
Just to get away
Cream hooves trodden lightly over the mud and muck of birdsong. Tin was next to the woman jumping and skipping happily over the puddles and others things that cross his path. Elegant antlers rose above the bush so Raeden could see where the little creature was going. Then the deer halted in his tracks. She could feel his green eyes widen and then narrow upon something. Raeden furrowed her brow as cream hooves came to a halt. great what did you find Tin? The companion just edged her to move closer and see. So with that being said the pale woman did so.

Finally she stood next to her bonded. Tin cloaked the pair into the forest, hiding them from any wondering eyes. A man stood there, conflicted and confused. He was towering much larger than Raeden. His mane was unkempt, and his tail was a tangled lock of black spider webs. A slight huff fell from her maw as he soon resolved his conflict and pushed further into the threshold. Maybe he needed a home to call his own? Conflict brewed in her pointed skull, but she eventually decided she should help the man. A cream hoof stepped from the brush, and she revealed herself from the shadows. A ray of sun glimmered across her golden pelt in the darkness of shadows. Long milk colored strands hung around her neck with a soft bounce of untangled tresses. Her tail kissed the earth her hooves walked on, and she came to a halt in front of the newcomer.

Teal eyes glittered with silver flecks as she looked up to him. Clearly, the beast had severe damage to his eye, and he seems war ridden. His pelt intertwined with bare spots, and his coat was ebony like the night sky. Despite the appearance of the demon, the angel smiles softly. Her honey skull quickly looked to see another mare arrive. It was Lena from the basin. Her smile looked towards the bay unicorn and dipped her opalescent. crown. Hello Lena! I hope all has been well for you and the Basin. It has been a long time since we have seen eachother She finishes her sweet words before looking to the man. I am Raeden of World's Edge, and this is Tin my companion Bright teal eyes looked up towards the man. Tin moved from the shadows excited to see Imogen. Small hooves walked towards the little fox-like creature, and he lowered his antlered crown in a greeting. Do you need help finding anyone, or anything? I am sure between Lena and me, someone would be able to help you. Her bright voice rung in the air with sweet tones and a sweeter smile.

words

Image Credits

@Lena @Calyndar

Messages In This Thread
I Got A Heavy Soul - by Calyndar - 01-07-2017, 02:25 AM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Lena - 01-07-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Raeden - 01-07-2017, 01:56 PM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Calyndar - 01-07-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Lena - 01-07-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Raeden - 01-09-2017, 12:15 AM