the Rift

I Got A Heavy Soul

Calyndar Posts: 2
Unclaimed
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.0 :: 7
Rennix
CALYNDAR If I had a heart I could love you If I had a voice I would sing After the night when I wake up I'll  see  what  tomorrow brings
A wandering mind held back little in the ways of illusions, so when the distant cry of an Hello ringed out around him, the boy all but ignored it.  Of course, when some little movement was snared in his sight behind him, he halted his steps.

Having only a single eye to see from was something he only saw as a disadvantage, especially when in territory he knew nothing of.  It also meant having to pivot around more than necessary to get the approaching newcomer fully in his sight, his entire right flank towards them as the individual came closer.

A mare, who had yet to speak, her tangle-free mane and tail the color of milk and coat almost ghostly as a horn rose from her.  Had the hello he thought a figment of his mind come from her?  The silent and beautiful mare, for my boy would not deny the lady her looks, smiled.  The boy could not help but grow wary at that and pressed his ears against his head in suspicion.

With his attention on her this is perhaps why he did not realize another had approached.  His head turned to allow his sterling eye to set upon another as he took a thoughtful step away from the two to allow himself a better view.  A new mare, same as the one before, her head crowned with another spiraled horn.  Threats they did not portray themselves to be, but Calyndar had learned better than to let appearances decide for him.

The companions of the ladies kept his attention for a moment as his mind began to wander back to the hell hounds he once considered friends.  A sharp blink and his mind returned to the present.

He kept silent as the ladies, Lena and Raeden it seemed, stood there still.  Both spoke as if their voices were made of cream and honey, and it seemed they knew one another?  At least Raeden had spoken as if they did.

This situation was almost overwhelming, honestly.  My boy had spent so long walking on his own he knew little of what he should do.  Maybe fate kept pulling him from those he had considered his for a specific reason after all.  My boy would still be respectful to the two ladies, for even though he was a monster in looks, his words had a different opinion.

Voice of gravel, he spoke.  Calyndar.  Calyndar is my name.  He said towards the bay mare, studying the pair of unicorns as best he could with them at such vicinity to him.  Perhaps, if he was civil enough, he would be able to be on his way, burdening the two darling ladies was not something he wished upon them.  

Thank you too,  voice laced with disuse and expression blank, as his head turned towards Raeden,  but I am not looking for anyone.  He was too far to find the one he did want to find.  I do appreciate your offer of course, and also appreciate you, Lena, for telling me the name of here.  I had not known where it was I walked.  Another step was taken away from them without him really knowing he did so.  An apology too, for I did not mean to take what little time I have taken from the both of you.  I was merely.. wandering, and I can see little to no help that either of you could give me with such a thing.  Voice still rough and deep, he knew not what else he could say.  For help was something he received few and far in between, and he was sure that what little help they could give would easily be destroyed by himself alone.

Better things the ladies could be doing than offering this boy help.  He felt that he was beyond any help anymore anyway.
pinn @ THQ
[Image: 25pixelbases_by_bronzehalo_d97wlc5.png]

Messages In This Thread
I Got A Heavy Soul - by Calyndar - 01-07-2017, 02:25 AM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Lena - 01-07-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Raeden - 01-07-2017, 01:56 PM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Calyndar - 01-07-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Lena - 01-07-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Raeden - 01-09-2017, 12:15 AM