the Rift

I Got A Heavy Soul

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.

Lena filled the air with kindness and sugar filled words. Her face was a relief to Raeden's built up anxiety. She could feel the beast fly from her heart like ravens in the sky. A smile of genuine sweetness filled her honey colored skull. I really must visit you next time I make my way to the Basin. I am glad you have been well, and I have been... well fair. There are just some issues that need buffing, but that is another talk for a different day. Her smile falters and flickers like a specter trying to appear. Raeden had to smile past it, now was not the time to talk about herd issues in front of the newcomer. As she finished, the pale woman turned her attention to the man along with Lena.

He answered the question with a deep voice grumbling in Raeden's ears. Dipping her skull lightly with the greeting, she waited to see what Lean would say about the man called Calyndar. He told the women that he was not looking for anyone, but was that really true? Now is not the time to judge Tin intermingled into her mind. She looked at the deer with a smile while she shook her skull. Clearly, the man was not native here because he did not know the name of the land. Helovia, she wanted to say welcome to what you think is heaven, but is really hell. Her tongue remained silent listening to the man speak. He apologized fro taking her time. Oh, the mare wanted to laugh, if she did not want to give their time to strangers, she would not be here. A smile graced her face instead as Lena explained that he should not apologize. Calyndar, you are not taking any time away from me. Please do not feel like a bother. You will be surprised wondering around here can get you lost, like a lamb in the dark forest full of wolves. I do not wish to scare you, but Helovia can be a little rough around the edges. She chuckled as Lena continued about the herds.

Teal orbs turned to the woman after watching the man take a step back. Her composure remained still listening. The herds were all so different and wonderful in so many ways. World's Edge is to the West. It is filled with larger than life trees, and it boarders a large cliff. Mist hangs over the land, but I have found the place to be my home. The Basin is incredible as well, if you enjoy the cold weather. A chuckle rang out looking to Lena with a smile. Dragons Throat can get pretty warm, and is like a desert . Hidden Falls is a tropical place filled with waterfalls. That is all I know about those herds. Raeden went silent for a moment before speaking again. I would be happy to lead the way if you wish to come to Edge, but if you would like to be alone that is fine as well. Sometimes it is best just to wander solely, then find a herd whenever you are ready. It is all your choice. Silver flecks moved to the man then back to Lena curious what he will choose to do.

words

Image Credits

@Lena @Calyndar

Messages In This Thread
I Got A Heavy Soul - by Calyndar - 01-07-2017, 02:25 AM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Lena - 01-07-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Raeden - 01-07-2017, 01:56 PM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Calyndar - 01-07-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Lena - 01-07-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: I Got A Heavy Soul - by Raeden - 01-09-2017, 12:15 AM