the Rift

Just When I Thought It Was Over...

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN
but what is love without lust

The pair took a step back watching the girl struggle. Her head lifted, and cream hooves moved away. Tin shuffled and moved with his bonded. Green eyes picked up on the girl looking, watching, and wondering about him. Ears flicked back briefly, and his heavy antlered skull reached out to smell the air around her. She very new here, has no clue about this place. Cream tresses nodded with him watching quietly. Finally, a cracked voice rumbled from the other mares mouth. Teal eyes narrowed upon the woman. Pale ears pinned with sharp movements and her mud covered hooves stepped further away from the girl. How dare she cock an attitude in her homeland. Grumbling flared silver orbs looked to Tin She is not worth my time if she is going to act like this. Silently she stood there as the words continued to flow from the harsh mouth of the other.

Questioning her home she mare asked what type of place was that. Her eyes almost rolled at the fact she said their Moon Doctors were plants. There was so much the woman did not know, and she would be better off keeping her mouth shut. Raeden remained quiet. The girl was contemplating something, but before Raeden could say another word, raging teal eyes picked up on the accusing look drifting towards the pair. She looked right into the mares blue eyes as words burned from her maw. What did she really want, and why did she find her here? Well, Raeden wanted to spear the woman now, but she did not say that. Her honey coated voice simply addressed all the accusations the woman spewed from her mouth. "Oh well nice to meet you too..." Her words changed, they now seemed annoyed. " World's Edge is my herd. We live in the forest that borders a cliff, hence the name. I can heal you without plants; there is magic in Helovia that allows that. Oh, and I meant what I said by healers. We have Moon Doctors in my herd that heal with the magic of the moon god. But if YOU want just to use plants, good luck with that; I hope you know how to kill a wolf. Plant's are not going to heal you fast enough to be able to defend yourself in the state you're in. " She huffed slightly shaking her skull. New people need to learn to be a bit nicer to the natives here. " Darling, you are in the Threshold. I came here to see if you wanted to join my herd. That is what happens here. You enter Helovia; herd members are here searching for recruits, and you choose to accede to the herd with them, or you go on to be an outcast. Simple as that." The sass the girl gave Raeden was thrown right back in her face. "So I ask you again do you want me to heal you, and do you want to join a herd? There are three other herds out there. I will only take you to Edge. You must find the others on your own. I mean if you want me just to leave you alone, I am sure the wolves would thank me in the long run. " Her shoulders shrugged with a dull tone ringing in her voice. Tin wondered closer to look at the mare Bit harsh, aren't you? Raeden chuckled slightly I offered her to be healed and a place to stay, what more do you expect from me? Her gaze fell back to the girl with dark silver flakes flaring. "I was just trying to be nice, but I see how far that gets. " She started to turn her body to walk away. If the woman wanted to be healed, she would say something. Raeden was not going to beg to heal her or beg to have her join in her travels home.

OOC:: Welcome!! If you would like Raeden to use her magic to help her feel better please let me know in your next post! :) and do not mind my sassy girl

table code by tamme

@Nitika

Messages In This Thread
Just When I Thought It Was Over... - by Nitika - 01-07-2017, 03:06 AM
RE: Just When I Thought It Was Over... - by Raeden - 01-11-2017, 10:12 PM