the Rift

[PRIVATE] i made a fist and not a plan; call me a reckless wrecking ball

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

In the back of his mind, niggling at him somewhere, he knew he should probably return to the Worlds Edge. He'd been out too long, travelling here and there, running into friendly faces and not-so-friendly ones, being nosy in other horses business as per usual. Yet, as he had wandered from wild to wild, the seasons had changed and slowly, but surely, the landscape changed with it. For instance, it wasn't so cold anymore, though snow lingered still stubbornly in places, but for all that Birdsong emerged from its slumber and with it came life, rising up in vast swathes of vibrant activity. It taunted Sacre into further adventure, not that he needed much in the way of bribing to dawdle around more, he promised himself he would travel to the fields and then return. Plan made, he continued up the rickety path that swerved and bumped all the way to the heavens above, leading him there were two wildly playing foxes, who welcomed the change in season with lively adulation.

Once there, the fox-boy gazed across to the mountains with a lop-sided smile of fondness as he was reminded of his younger days when home would have been a long trek up past the Arch and across the Steppe, down into the Basin. Now it was in a completely different direction, less snow... more mists. He would have probably stood and mulled over the past all day if he hadn't of spotted the frolicking boy who ran with such freedom, appealing to Sacre's quivering heart to do the same and let go of some festering anxieties—feel the liberty of youth. 

Who wanted to stand and reminisce when you could race against the wind? 

Feeling a need for distraction, the fox-boy bounded forwards into an energetic gallop and dashed after the pegasus boy. Behind him, Inari and Ríona continued to play, tumbling into the grass and battling each other with soft paws. Meanwhile, as Sacre's cloven hooves thundered into the ground, he called out to the young stallion, his bright voice playful "Hey! Hey! Want a race?" he challenged.

and I never minded being on my own
then something broke in me and I wanted to go home

image credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: i made a fist and not a plan; call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Sacre - 01-08-2017, 08:22 PM