the Rift

Don't Save Her

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Lightning strikes every time she moves

I paused a sec, thrown slightly by the hesitant way Alysanne said “cool”; it brought the smallest awkward smile on my face, kinda charmed by the way she was trying to use speech that she clearly wasn’t comfortable using. I ain’t tryna knock her for it or anything but it was...I dunno…cute, I guess. Kinda a metaphor for the situation at hand.

“So uh--” I stammered, trying to wipe the moment off my face, “Yeah..here’s what’s gonna go down.”  I took a moment to compose my thoughts, running an eye over her and choosing the best course of action--before I thought Screw it, deciding on the easiest, most direct choice I could make for a first attack. I closed the distance between us, reaching out with my muzzle to touch her lightly on the point of her left shoulder. “I’mma aim for here,” I said, backing away again once I made my point, “I’mma come at you head on with my teeth. What I want you to do is to dodge the way you think is best--getting away from my strike without losing me in your sight. You follow?”

But she wasn’t an idiot and I wasn’t trying to make it out like she was one; maybe she didn’t fight but she still had a head on her shoulders, dammit. I backed up a couple more steps, shaking my shoulders to get them loose and my blood flowin’ good; then, my ears springing back, I launched for her, reaching forward with my muzzle open and my long teeth bared for her skin. I wasn’t exactly going easy on her--I mean, I was explainin’ shit and going through motions, but I aimed with all the power I had behind my hit. More than anything, pain itself was one hell of a motivator to get someone to act right, even if it wasn’t always the best way--but we’re talking about a fight, here. If she didn’t get it right, that shit was gonna hurt.

--

1/3
0/1
W/C: 332

"In ornare vitae leo eu volutpat." .
Chico
and Roskuld
image credits

@Alysanne

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Don't Save Her - by Roskuld - 01-09-2017, 11:21 PM