the Rift

i think my soul is inside out

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda

And, somehow, here she is again; the native daughter returned to the land of her birth, once more a stranger in her own country. None of it is familiar, really, just traces of memories, like cobwebs clinging sleepily to the corners of her mind—groggy and unintelligible, as though she had dreamed it all. 

A woman grown, Azulee peers through the trees with bright electric eyes as though taking it in for the first time, deju vu making her feel dizzy. She holds her titan's wings tight to her flanks as they quiver in the cool breeze of birdsong, droplets of dew beading the kohl-swathed plumes. Cloven hooves tread absently onward through pockets of melting snow as the pale sun lifts its eyes to the still mist-laden forest, blushing as the darkness surrenders. Lightning child beholds it all with a certain aloofness, knowing well there is no one here who awaits her arrival, at least no one of consequence—there are no long lost sisters to embrace, or grand reunions to be had. Simply:

Helovia. "Hello, again," she mutters sardonically. "I can't seem to escape you."

At this point in her life, the young mare is desperate for something she has yet to find: for some notion of purpose, because then she might be able to make sense of things... Why she keeps the company of ghosts more than she ever has the living, or why she always finds, without fail, every shred of love she's ever known scattered to the wind. Perhaps some things never change.

ooc ; i am a bit rusty, bare w me <3

i've got your wild-eyed ways.

credits

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
i think my soul is inside out - by Azulee - 01-10-2017, 04:39 AM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Sikeax - 01-11-2017, 01:39 AM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Syrena - 01-11-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Azulee - 01-13-2017, 08:19 PM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Sacre - 01-14-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Toulouse - 01-15-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Syrena - 01-15-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Sikeax - 01-19-2017, 12:34 AM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Azulee - 01-23-2017, 03:33 PM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Sacre - 01-23-2017, 08:46 PM